To use this demo:
BUILD AND DEPLOY
1. Open the solution
2. Right-click the bLogical.Demo.ForwardOnlyStreaming project and select Properties
3. Select the Build tab and set the output folder to the pileline components folder in BizTalk install folder (default: C:\Program Files\Microsoft BizTalk Server 2009\Pipeline Components)
4. Build the bLogical.Demo.ForwardOnlyStreaming project and add the assembly to the Global Assembly Cache (GAC).
5. Deploy the bLogical.Demo.BizTalkArchive project
6. Open BizTalk Admin Console and browse to the bLogical Application
7. Right-click the bLogical application and select Import->Bindings. Select the bLogical.BindingInfo.xml file located in the bLogical.Demo.BizTalkArchive project.
8. Create three folders: IN, OUT and ARCHIVE. Make sure the your BizTalk service account has full rights to all folders.
9. Open the ReceiveArchive_FILE location and change the location to your [IN] folder.
10.Open the properties for the Pipeline component, and set the ArchivePath to your [ARCHIVE] folder
11.Open the SendArchive send port and set the path to the [OUT] folder.
12.Start the bLogical application
13.Open DebugView (located in the solution folder, if not installed)
14. Drop a >15Kb file in the [IN] folder.
15. Open the ReceiveArchive_FILE location. Open the properties for the Pipeline. Change the ForwardOnly flag, and drop an other file.
16. Monitor the differense in DebugView