Friday, August 24, 2012 8:30 AM
My upcoming talk at BUGS
This coming Tuesday I will make my debut as a speaker at BUGS (BizTalk User Group Sweden) and some wanted to know what I will try to cover in my Tips and Tricks session.
Here are some:
- Trace och Trace using BAM-tracking
- Recoverable interchange
- Ordered delivery and WS-anrop
- “Copy name” in map
- Separated list in a map
- Datatypes and imports in schemas
- ”Copy” in filemask
- Debatching using xml
- Rename files while reading
- Autentication-tab in the FILE-adapter
- Negative service Window
- Debugging pipeline components
- Empty rows at the end of flatfiles
- Using the subscriptions-query usefully
There will be more but these are some at least. Hope to see you there.
Slides available on the Swebug website.
Filed under: BizTalk User Group