bLogical SFTP Adapter – New Release

Published 03 August 09 10:53 PM | wmmihaa

The adapter has been stable for quite a while, with +3 000 downloads, great reviews, and one of the most popular BizTalk related downloads on CodePlex. On popular demand, we’ve now added support for SSO Affiliate Application, along with some minor fixes.

We also got feed-back from Kent Weare among others, where the lack of organized support has been a factor for not using the adapter. In relation to this, Logica is going to offer extended support for those in need. This offer is going to be available late August 2009.

We will of course continue to be active answering questions on the CodePlex forum.

As I’m still on vacation, I haven’t been able to test the new version as much as I would have liked to. Because of this, I haven’t promoted the release to be default just yet. Please submit feed-back!!!

Get the 1.3.3 version here.

Filed under: , ,

Comments

# Raghuram said on September 29, 2009 06:19 AM:

I have downloaded the latest release for SFTP. I am facing the issue of Unable to perform directory listing Issue on production ,but dev test with tunnelier works fine. Pls help..

# wmmihaa said on September 29, 2009 10:31 AM:

Perhaps you have different credentials / security settings in your environments. Can you use tunnelier in production?

//Mikael

# Steve Brown said on January 6, 2010 08:06 PM:

This adapter works great with xml files ... but I'm having difficulty with binary files (i.e. .ZIP). The receive port appears to retrieve and deliver the file to the message box. I have a send port that is subscribing on have a receive phave a sebnd port that is

# wmmihaa said on January 6, 2010 11:17 PM:

If you're receiveing the message to the msgbox, the adapter is not the problem. Or are you refering to the send port?

# Sharad said on March 12, 2010 05:42 AM:

We are using this adapter and it works fine, expect SSO Affiliate feature. I have created an account using microsoft enterprise single sign on. I have created the mapping for our service account, I have used "UserName" and "Password" as a field.

I am facing 2 problems.

1. SFTP adaptor properties don't show me drop down for all the Affiliate applications present in "SSO Affiliate" property. does that mean it doesn't recognize my accounts?

2. If I give the name of my affiliate application in "SSO Affiliate" property of SFTP adaptor in my send port and try to tranfer the file, I am getting  following error "Unable to read properties from SSO database. Make sure to use "UserName" and "Password" as fields". Can someone help?

# Sharad said on March 12, 2010 06:01 AM:

I am using this adaptor and it works fine except SSO Affiliate Feature. I have created accounts using Microsoft Enterprise Single sign on and created the required mapping. I have used "UserName" and "Password" as a lables for these fields.

I am facing two problems

1. In "SSO Affiliate" Property of SFTP adaptor, I can't see any drop down for all the created accounts in ENTSSO. does this SFTP adaptor require any extra setup step?

2. I wrote created account name in "SSO Affiliate" property of send port and try to transfer a file .. I got this error "Unable to read properties from SSO database. Make sure to use "UserName" and "Password" as fields" Can someone help?

# wmmihaa said on March 12, 2010 09:03 AM:

You need to create the SSO Affiliate account using any of these tools:

www.microsoft.com/.../details.aspx

www.seroter.com/.../Seroter_SSOStorage_App.zip

//Mikael

# william said on May 25, 2010 09:34 AM:

We should thank you for giving such a wonderful blog. Your site

happens to be not only informative but also very imaginative too. We

find a limited number of experts who can think to write technical

articles that creatively. All of us are on the lookout for information

on something like this. I Myself have gone through several blogs to

build up on knowledge about this.We look forward to the next posts !!

# Bharti said on February 6, 2012 05:49 PM:

Trying to use the sftp adapter via biztalk to push/pull files from a secure external server. However if I set to notify on empty batch then it always tells me that there's an empty batch. If I swith that to false I get nothing. The file I'm trying to pick up does exist on the remote server and the credentails are not reporting any authentcation errors - please advise :-(

MVP - Microsoft Most Valuable Professional BizTalk User Group Sweden BizTalk blogdoc

Follow me on Twitter Meet me at TechEd

The opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer's view in anyway.