BizTalk Server 2009 VPC

Published 18 October 09 08:00 PM | Johan Hedberg

Available. Usable for demos, Hands-On labs and just getting a peak at BizTalk Server 2009 if you aren’t yet running it. Good news. Get it here.

Update 1 [2009-10-19]: This download is currently corrupt. Fix pending.
Update 2 [2009-10-24]: The download page has been removed. Links to files still work. Files still corrupt AFAIK.
Update 3 [2009-10-25]: Download is live again! Files are still corrupt.
Update 4 [2009-10-30]: I've download it 5 times. Still corrupt. Some people in other parts of the world seem to be able to download it ok, while others in the same country gets it corrupt. Cached somewhere?
Update 5 (2009-11-02): Got a question from a blog reader that downloaded the file today and found it corrupt if I had heard when a fix was comming. I haven't.
Update 6 (2009-11-04): I've had multiple reports of people downloading the file, both those finding it corrupt and those who are able to use it ok. Try it if you have the bandwidth to spare. I haven't been able to pinpoint any determining factor, though I do so hate things that are down to chance.

Update: Here are the links directly to the files, for loading in FDM or similiar.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8

Comments

# Jean-Paul said on October 28, 2009 01:28 PM:

update today: download still corrupt

# Roel said on November 4, 2009 10:24 PM:

Hi, I downloaded the VPC twice (last time was yesterday 3 November). Download is still corrupt.

Does anybody knows where I can download the fixed files (if they exist??) ??

# Johan Hedberg said on November 4, 2009 10:50 PM:

The thing is that some people seem to be able to get it down ok. And some don't. It seems to be a case of semi-updated servers or something like it, but I haven't heard back of any specifics.

# Hendrik said on December 5, 2009 06:00 PM:

Part2 ist still corrupt (December 5). All other parts ok. Is there anybody who had download part2 successfully?

# Johan Hedberg said on December 7, 2009 07:48 AM:

Truthfully, I got a friend from the US to download it for me from there and all files were ok - I stopped checking back after that point. Without the techincal know-how or insight into the ecosystem that distributes download I would say that it's a geographical thing.

# Dreamer said on March 27, 2010 01:50 PM:

Hello guys.

For some reasone which exactly I don't know, header of first or second part of archive becomes corrupt. To solve it I decided to download archive from:

*computer which connected directly to the internet (not from corporation network which can filter traffic and substitute headers data. From home)

*the computer x86

*XP prof.

*all localizations set to american english, even time zone defined as (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

*Internet speed ~100kB/s.

Just to check I downloaded part1 and part2 twice and it works in bouth cases.

If I do it from work, first archive always become corrupt.

# Stefan Denninger said on April 19, 2010 01:21 PM:

Hi Guys!

I just downloaded all file and could start die VPC-Image! I am in Austria.

Messenger

Twitter Updates

Feedburner Subscribers

All material is provided AS IS voiding any thinkable or unthinkable effect it might have for any use whatsoever. There... is that clear enough ;)

Pages