Blogical SFTP Adapter for BizTalk gets passphrase support

Published 23 November 08 10:47 PM | Johan Hedberg

I've uploaded a new version of the Blogical SFTP Adapter for BizTalk unto Codeplex. This release adds support for passphrase protected identityfiles after a forums request. Get it here.

Filed under: , , ,

Comments

# Nesar Bhuiyan said on April 14, 2010 05:38 AM:

We need SFTP adapter for BizTalk 2006 R2 in our production server. Downloaded this adapter trying to test but waiting for our security approval and will be able to feedback in details. Would be appreciated if you could clarify the following:

- How reliable it is?

- Can we use it in our production environment?

- Is there any professional version that we can buy and can you give a quote?

- If it is not usable in our production environment can you pls recommend any better product?

Regards,

Nesar

# Johan Hedberg said on April 14, 2010 01:30 PM:

We have used it in a number of installations and it's reliable. There are som SFTP servers that don't work well and some features that aren't covered. But for normal SFTP file transfers those haven't proven to be an issue.

Yes, you can use it in your production environment. It's license and royalty free.

There is just one edition, however there are companies that offers extended support, like Logica. See the codeplex site.

# Nesar Bhuiyan said on April 19, 2010 05:26 AM:

Hi Johan,

Thanks for your reply.

I've a PuTTY formatted Private key file.Does this SFTP adapter support *.ppk file or do I need to convert to OpenSSH key file?

I tried to use *.ppk file as public key file that does not work.

# Johan Hedberg said on April 19, 2010 01:45 PM:

I seem to remember using PuTTY generated key files, yes, so my answer is - "it should work" (as long as it's RSA or DSA based).

# Zdenek Sladek said on December 7, 2011 03:49 PM:

For me, key in PPK format didn't work. After conversion to OpenSSH it works well.

Messenger

Twitter Updates

Feedburner Subscribers

All material is provided AS IS voiding any thinkable or unthinkable effect it might have for any use whatsoever. There... is that clear enough ;)

Pages